Experience: 12 – 14 Years
The Test Architect / Test Automation Architect will be leading the Test Automation team and also serve as a domain expert in defining and rolling out Automation Frameworks, processes, best practices for the Automation Strategies. Design, develop and maintain Automation testing architecture and ensure the implementation of the same for different products.
What you need to have:
- 12+ years’ experience with focus on Software Testing and Functional Test Automation.
- Experience in design and development of Automation frameworks, Automation Testing Strategies and Automation of Web, Web Services (SOAP and RESTful) and Mobile Applications.
- Should have good understanding of design concepts.
- 4+ years of experience in Automation tools and respective environment, which includes Selenium WebDriver, Appium, QTP etc.
- Expert level experience in one or more scripting languages and/or programming languages like Java.
- Strong knowledge of API’s (Excel, XML…)
- Good knowledge of database programming using java and good SQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of STLC and QA methodology – Test plans, test cycles, and software releases.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Mobile Automation Testing is added advantage.
- Experience using other automation tools is added advantage.
What you will be doing:
- The Test Automation Architect will be part of the QA-Testing Center of Excellence team.
- Serve as an automation expert in defining and rolling out processes, coding standards, naming conventions and best practices.
- Design, develop and maintain Automation testing architecture.
- Support future initiatives for test automation for products and applications across the enterprise.
- Manage a team of direct reports who drive service lines efficiently.
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Feed the overall project status to the senior management.
- Assist staffing coordinators who define project team requirements for projects.
- Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
- Perform a role of Technology Champion in testing domain with hands-on experience on multiple Automation tools and programming languages.
- Provide expertise to identify and translate testing requirements into implementation & design documents.
- Provide end to end solution and design details.
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents.
- Work with management of Delivery Services to establish professional development needs for practitioners.
- Develop improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving
- Mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- Mitigating and solving escalations with urgency and determination.