Program Manager will lead a team of manual test lead, automation lead and engineers. He/she will work with customer’s QA Manager to drive QA activities for our client.
What you need to have:
- Capable self-motivated individual contributor with a preference for teamwork. Should have handled 12+ team size.
- Should have experience working at customer location. While ensuring customer success and continuously improving customer confidence, should have assisted in defining the scope and impact of projects / ongoing day to day activities.
- Strong communication skills. Skillful communicator, competent in forging partnerships with internal and client teams.
- 8+ years of total experience with at least 5+ years in Test Management positions.
- Excellent People management skills – Managed 12+ member teams.
- Experience in multi-party / multi-site interactions.
- Very good experience of creating proposals and estimating small and medium programs / projects.
- Excellent leader, leads by example, creating high performance teams & motivating them.
- Good Function Testing experience along with exposure to non-functional testing.
- Good knowledge of QA testing procedures and an experience in design, implementation and maintenance of Testing Best practices will be expected as part of the job.
- Excellent in project communication & reporting.
- Excellent in Risk, Issue & Escalation management.
- Should have decent negotiation & conflict resolution skills.
- Should be dynamic and ready to spend extra hours. Ready to learn new things, jells well with the team and able to articulate things in a very systematic way (both internally and to customer).
What you will be doing:
- People Management – Well connected with team from People Management perspective.
- Steering the team for better ROI / GM for Zensoft – Need a manager who will question technical leaders on certain decisions when she/he observes problems. If required she/he should raise questions to Head of Delivery.
- Ensure Quality delivery and customer satisfaction. If required should enforce Quality Delivery practices in consultation with Technical Leader.
- Customer relationship management – Should prepare, participate and contribute in daily calls. Should maintain required project status and communicate the same with relevant details.
- Should evolve customer relationship and work with Sales / Technical Leader to build further relationship and grow revenue from customer.
- Reporting to customer and discuss status / progress results with customer.
- Recruitment – Work with HR / RMG
- Timesheet / contract management – Work with customer and internal finance for invoicing, SOW, POs etc.
- Connecting with on-site team (In case if people managed are at customer site).
- Team structure management
- Preparing Proposal / SOW – For technical content may collaborate with technical leader.
- Writing and sharing customer results.
- Management reporting
- Regular and Yearly reviews of team – Setting / evaluating targets /results.
- Managing resource growth and trainings are also important activities